Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Work Review

Well I had my 90-Day review at work this past weekend. It went well, my boss had to do ten reviews that day, which is much more than half the amount of kitchen staff, icluding the existing Line Supervisor that I have mentioned here before, that we have. Out of those ten I scored the highest score, a 39 out of 40. so along with the great review I was given a dollar raise.

So thats good, and a promotion next week to boot. Hopefully this time it goes through as planned.

Its hot again. But its not as humid as it was two weeks ago so that helps a bit. On Tuesday I will be living in Honeyoeyeyey Falls unti July 4th. House sitting, with central air and laundry. Hmmm this is going to be rough. Oh yeah a grill too! The funny part is that I may actually pack up my computer and take it with me. Is that bad?

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger kelly said...

DORK - are you really going to take your computer???

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Hey, got your message about Thursday. I can probably go, depending on work. Christine is at her parent's for the week, so she can't go. Call me.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

Glad to hear your review went well. I hope the promotion goes through this time!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I am actually surprised that you didn't pack up your gear and bring it down with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home