Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Home Sweet Home.

Well I'm back from my Thanksgiving vacation trip. It was great, spend early four whole days with my family.

I flew out on Tuesday, Mom was at the terminal to meet me, from there we went home and I ahd a sandwich, I was hungry! Then we met up with Dad and Kelly to grab a bite to eat at the Sweet Water Grill. I had a Filet Migon merdium rare! YUM YUM. Kelly had a cheeseburger, shees. After dinner I left with Kelly to her apartment to realize that her comptuer was in shambles. So I began working on her comptuer, after a bit we left to meet her two good friends Mike and Kellie. That was fun, her friends seem really nice and have a good sense of humor. About 11:30 we left back for Kellys apartment and I was up till 1:30 working on Kellys computer, it should be better now. NOTE: Computers need to be maitaned people, they dont just sit there!!!!

Wednesday Kelly and I took the metro and met Mom and Dad at the Smithsonian. That was cool, I hadnt been to a Museum in a long long time, we went to the Air and Space Museum first and saw the 3-D IMAX of the space station. Then we visited the Natural history and American History museums. After we walked to the white house and Lafeyette Park. The architecture of the area is awesome.

Thursday we all cooked together and made a great Turkey dinner, minus a squash recipe I brought and Dad made that did not turn out too good. Bummer. We played Monopoly together, the girl quickly tried to work together, which y the way you are not allowed to do in Monopoly. TSK TSK.

Friday was a nice morning, Mom Dad and I walked around town a bit saw some neat restuarnts. A really neat town/city they live in. Tons of resturants.

Alright I'm going to post a couple pictures from the trip now. Take care!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I am glad you had a good time here, although I was suprised that you didn't mention the traffic that you loved oh so much!

Mike and Kellie where glad to meet you, and they too had a good time!

Oh, and as for Monopoly - mom and I weren't cheating, we were merely assisting one another if need be!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

I'm glad your friends had fun, I was worried for a bit since I let my stuid sense of humour take over with the words that Kelile didnt like. Like Puss.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger liam said...

told you it was nice in dc/maryland/virginia area. no one ever beleives me. sheesh, tsk tsk.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

It was great having you in the little house in Bethesda.

As for the Monopoly game, I completely agree that the ladies were cheating regularly. But, if we had ganged up on them, the game would have been over after about 3 trips around the board.

I like the pictures you posted too. You must have been standing on a box or something in the picture of us. Or, was I standing in a hole?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home