Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Golden State, Rings, Kelly, Halloween

Well I am long overdue for a posting here on this there blog thingy do-hickey.

Kelly was in town all last week. It was plenty of fun being able to see her and spend some time with her. Last Wedensday we went to Otter lodge with Willy. Some new friends of hers showed up, a coule of guys. So I beat them up. Willy, Kelly, the two guys, and I played darts for most of the night whatching Boston win some sort of baseball game. It was apparently a big deal because some lady was getting awful emotional in an awfully loud sort fo way that just made me want to erase her from the picture entirely. I tried, but the eraser on my pencil just couldnt get the job done.
Kelly and I were also able to attend Chris and Terrie's Halloween party. That was alot of fun. I forgot to bring my camera which I'm still kicking myself for. I have bruises. Our Aunt Margerette and Uncle Sichak were dressed up as a hippie pair Jupiter and Moon Dust. It was great.




I meant to write a post about this earlier. Seans DeChalais proposed to Christine Latone this past week. She said yes, there is no conformation on drugs used during this porposition, the tests are still out, we are waiting on Ohio to count their provisionals. Its safe to say I'm very happy for them. CONGRATS!



I just finished watching the movie Golden State with Zach Braff from Scrubs. Very good movie I rate it as a must-see two thumbs up five out of five blah blah blah movie. It is notable becasue Zach Braff write and directed the movie, which I think is a great way to un-typecast him from the scrubs TV show, it showcases his talent in the industry very well in my opinion.

6 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Haha that's good stuff. But, the truth is, I did slip something in her drink that night. How the hell else could I get my broad to say yes???? (Wow, that was cruel of me.)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

HAHA I think thats the first time I've seen you use that word. But at least you came clean on the use of drugs and what-not to get the right answer out of her.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Sean said...

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. :-)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Jupiter and Moon Dust were pretty cool people. Too bad they aren't at every gathering we have!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Oh yea, and that girl in the bar. I think we all wanted to erase here. Or throw something at her. She was too dramatic over a baseball game. Wierdo!

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Yea people who take anything that serious outside there own lives(sports, politics) should be shot. But thats my opnion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home