Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sweet as Candy

Yea, so not a title you would expect from me I' m sure, but i've been starting at an Instant Messge window for the past hour or so with the little buddy icon thing blinking that in pink letters.

The Moral of the story is, no wait I have told the story yet, keep your pants on. Getting a bit ahead of myslef arent I. Today was sad, I ahd to bid farwell to Dust Tiger, he suffered a most serious injury when the vacuum cleaner caught his tail, I felt bad, then kept pushing the vacuum over him. Besdies he beat me in Eucher, and now there are no witnesses, so I can say I won. If I keep this up I will be unbeatable.

So work was work today, walked into a kitchen that by no surprise was not ready for the day and running out of all sorts of produce(the green and red and yellow rabbit food stuff) needed for the day. This is anoying, it's a problem we have ahd for the past few months, although the Kitchen Manager just doesnt seem to catch on. I think Dr. Cox from Scrubs should give her a nice little chat. I can picture it. "For the love of God dont you realize that we have customers here, that that maybe, pherhaps there may be a slight tiny little spect of a chance they just might feel like eating?". Ah how many times I feel like saying that to her. Lots.

So theres this sterotype about a certain group of people at work. The hostesses. I'm not going to say them because the person I will be refering to is one of these peoples. Eyecandy Airhead. Damn that didnt last. Anyhow stereotypes come from somewhere, but of course they are not true, although sometimes they are.

And onward. Theres this one hostess. We chit and chatted a bit at our company picnic event this past Monday, and it was good. So in comes about that shes goes to school and she is having a difficulttime with her math class. 'Ding I can help!' I said to myself. As a note the ding, was more of a angelic chorus with tamorines and cymbols and trombones. So we talk chat a bit the past week and I helped her this evening with her math class. I hope I helped out, we did problems for about an hour I think. We'll see tomorrow how class went. Besides that though I have been completely surprised at how much i've actaully enjoyed spending time with her and chatting with her. I would never have thought this would happen if someone had asked me two weeks ago about her, I would have said something like 'huh?' . No ding. And now I look forward to seeing her at work and perhaps spending more time with her. Who knows maybe i'll help her ace her math class. That would rock.

I just wrote a whole paragraph and deleted it. It would have been here.

Moral of the story is books have covers, but the hardcover books have those paper covers that can be removed and switched around and stuff , so you may not be reading what you think you were reading. I just lost myself there, something about judging something, I think I'll go watch a Scrubs episode.

Charlies says hello.



2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Kyle! I'm on! I can picture Dr. Cox saying something too, maybe something like this, "For the love of God and his green earth, do yourself, and the rest of us (your adoring crowd), a really, really big favor and unprop yourself from the wall that is holding you up, and get us some damn veggies sweet soul sister." How does that work? :-)

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger kelly said...

Hey K!
Well I am glad to hear that you won the euchre game, I was a bit worried about that! Next time can I play??? It's the least you can do for letting me break your TV!
As for food at Friday's - it's over rated. People end up making a mess with the food, then you all have to clean it up. Give them a glass of water, and if they complain they can call me!
Tell Charlie I said hello!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home