Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Spring Cleaning???

So I started today with my usual gamming time with Tim. We are trying to save the world FYI and I do beleive some respect is in order. You can thank us with gifts of Beer, and ummm more Beer.

After Tim and I made some progress on saving the world, I decided to vacuum. Then I decided to clean my room more and more and more and .... yes more. This may sound like alot fo cleaning because it is in fact alot of cleaning, it invloves cleaning products and cleaning materials, and a kitten chasing you. Vigerous yes, but I survived, I know you were worried.

The big do-hickey I accomplished today was replaceing the rug in my bedroom. I used to have two samller rugs to cover my floor, today I replaced it with one rug to cover the floor. In order to do this I had to remove my bed. This was the fun part.

So its about 3 in the afternoon, Tims kids have woken up from there nap not knowing their father is saving the world. I start my little tidying up and it snowballs, as I kind of mentioned above. So I take apart my bed, now this was a site for sore eyes, you would not imagine the stuff that was under my bed. Serioulsy dont imagine the thing under my bed, its scary. I was going to take a picture of it, then some of the stuff started talking to me, and we had a pleasant conversation about the weather. So I grabbed us a beer.
Now the dust tiger was very thirsty, he nearly finished off my beer, if it wasnt for me helping him. Turns out e used to be a dust bunny, but he didnt like the outfit, so he ate other dust bunnies and became a dust tiger, He mentioned a bunch of stories involveing eating things and the vast deserts of middle-under-bed land. They were boring.
So after Green Blanket and Myslef defeated Dust Tiger and Lava Lamp in a good game of euchre I put the new rug in and voila. New room and clean. Although I lost some good euchre players in the process.


The moral of the story is that beer doesn't last long around dust tigers unles you drink it all reallly fast :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home