Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Finally!!!

Well after a couple days of trying to get my Apache HTTP server running, I finally got it up. Not without outside help though. Turns out I overlooked the firewall that Windows uses. I was going crazy looking at the http.cfg and the router settings, and it was just the Windows Firewall. Oh well one more thing I know now that I didnt before. Well here is the address. http://phattyk.dyndns.org. I'm going to be working alot on it the next few days, so hopefully it will look more impressive soon.

Hopefully Kevin can give me some info so I can make some headway on his page really soon, all I have a background image idea for starterd, and I'm not sure I like it.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Hey K! It may sound dumb, but mom and I were on the internet looking up the girlie things. A site that I thought wasn't any good was www.tuesdaymornings.com and a good site was www.aveda.com. The Aveda site was more up to date with how they should be looking - I would have to say. Then there is the Purdue site...that is good as well. You may also want to look at St. John Fisher's www.sjfc.edu that isn't a bad one, and you may be able to see the site that the students make. Some of them are pretty creative. Okay, I am off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home