Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Swedish Meatballs, Math Quizes, Cool pants.

So I'm stating this thing where I cook a decent meal once a week when both Willy and I have a night off. Last week I made a simple recipe Chicken Swiss. Tonight I made swedish meatballs. I must say I did a fantastic job:) Let me take a moment of silence to appreciate myself. shh .... shhh..... okay. It should also be noted that Charlie was great help. Although he did not enjoy the chopping of the onions. His eyes got all watery and he sneezed alot. It was pretty funny in a cute kitten type of way.




Unfortunately Kate had a difficult time on her math quiz today, hopefully I will be able to help her for her first test on Monday. She has a very busy week and its difficult to find time to get together and work on Math. I stopped into work today to have some dinner and see Kate and talk to her about her quiz and stuff. I also showed her a new pair of Chef Pants I bought. They are really cool, but I dont think she felt the same way, she didnt recommend I wear them out to clubs. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think I'll take a picture of my pants jsut so everyone can see how cool they are. Then I can show Kate how wrong she is. Then I can goto clubs and rule the dance floor in my Chef pants, busting out Disco moves, chicks dig it.




I also brought Willy out to my bar here for a beer. The funniest thign happened, this girl Sarah, good freind of mine complimented Willies highlights. I almost pooped myself from laughing. I usualy pick and poke about how much care he puts into his hair.



1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger liam said...

your meal was ok, if you'd let me help it would be super!
And what your not gonna tell everyone that you watched The Bachelor? wussy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home