Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Spread the love

I woke up today, out of the options that seemed like a good way to start the day. Then I went back to sleep to re-evaluate my options.

Then I woke up again just of bordeom.

Something to think about: If you can't laugh at yourself, you have absolutly no buisness laughing at others. Thats my thought.



I have some pretty cool news today. But I'm not going to tell you yet. No I will since its the reason I'm writting this post. My good friends Sean and Willie have created there own Blog sites.

Sean's blog site is http://dechalais.blogspot.com/ .
Willies is http://bigwilliestyles.blogspot.com/ . So check them out and say hello.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I am glad to hear you are really thinking through what you are going to do before you do it! Way to go!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Kyle, thanks for plugging my Blog. I need all the publicity I can get!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home