Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Excersie Bikes, Pretty Princess # 2, little date thingy do hickey

So I've spent the past 15 minutes burning major calories reading past blog posts of mine and such, that I'm burning time too waiting for little-date-thingy-do-hickey to call me to meet up for coffee. Although I dont drink coffee, I'm just trying to be cool.


Tim and I just hada converstion about his new excersice bike. It was pretty funny so I decided to recap it here.


[14:36] Tim Rohrbach: 25 minutes on the bike is a good 500 calorie burn.
[14:37] ThePhattyK: is that alot?
[14:37] Tim Rohrbach: Adjustable tension can make it feel like i am riding up a hill, or on a flat surface.
[14:37] Tim Rohrbach: It is better then wieght lifting or walking, by far.
[14:37] ThePhattyK: what about downhill? can you coast downhill thats what I would do
[14:37] Tim Rohrbach: If you are just looking for calorie burn.
[14:38] ThePhattyK: can I coast downhill for 25 minutes and burn 500 calories?
[14:38] Tim Rohrbach: Works the arms to, cause they are hooked up to the pedals.
[14:38] Tim Rohrbach: lol, It would be quite the popular bike then!
[14:38] ThePhattyK: Does it have pegs on the back wheel so someone can ride with you? Or maybe a basket with a bell that would be sweet
[14:39] Tim Rohrbach: lol, and little pink streamers?
[14:39] ThePhattyK: YEA
[14:39] Tim Rohrbach: Named Sasha.
[14:39] ThePhattyK: no Princess
[14:39] Tim Rohrbach: Sasha is from scrubs.....I like that better.
[14:40] Tim Rohrbach: when is your coffee date?
[14:40] ThePhattyK: shes goona call me soon
[14:40] Tim Rohrbach: nice.
[14:41] Tim Rohrbach: I'm gonna ride.......
[14:41] Tim Rohrbach: Good luck!
[14:41] ThePhattyK: make vrrom vroom noises
[14:41] Tim Rohrbach: lol


So the idea is that if I designed a excersize bike it would completely without a doubt ROCK. I'll add that to my to-do list, right after saving the world, and beating this guy online in a racing game.


Some of you may or maynot know that I have a kinda quirky, off-beat dry sarcastic, unique, sometimes hard to get, I'm smarter than you so there kind of sense of humor. Scott a co-worker of mine has finally gotten it. Scott and I started at Macaroni Grill at the same time, and for the apt four months, whenever I see him I say 'Hows my Pretty Princess?' and I ask questions like 'Did you get that pursue you wanted to match your new shoes?'. He didnt really like it too much, and that of course just convinced me to continue. My logic is inpenetrable. So now its routine and I say hello to Pretty Princess the same way everyday and he just shakes his head and says 'hey Kyle'. Its how I am with the people I like to work with. Theres a guy Therren that I work with, but his name sounds alot like Karen, and there is a server there named Karen, so there can be some confusion there. So being as grand as I am and always looking for a way to refer to co-workers in girlie ways I call him Teresa. He doesnt like it one bit, and worse I got his girlfriend doing the same thing. I love it.


So I'm waiting for a call from this girl I've been chit chattig with for about a month now to go grab some coffee or something. We have been trying to get together for a while now, but both of your schedule are pretty messed up, and dont revolve around the whole, hey lets do dinner and movie type of date, instead its like hey I'll see you later at the Otter or, maybe we can do lunch if we get our butts out of bed type of date.
So I'm waiting for a call..........
hmm...
...


1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger kelly said...

hey farty mc blow! i love that sense of humor you have!! Mike and I do the same thing to each other at work...along with the other guys I work with. (Not the girls, they don't get it! Blondes!) And the bike thing! I want one, only if it goes downhill - i don't need no uphill bike thing. Exercise, who needs it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home