Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Snow, and Yea I'm a Nerd


I am nerdier than 81% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I am nerdier than 81% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



I found this quiz when I was reading through some Half Life 2 forums today.

Not a whole lot to write about this past week. Its been snowing alot! It has stoped it seems today and is warm enough for the salt to do what good salt is supposed to do. I have to note also that the Jeep did very well plowing through three feet of snow that the plows seemed obliidged to pile around my Jeep. Thats okay I had the last laugh.

On Saturday I invited Sean and Christine over for dinner and a movie, it was alot of fun. They got here about 6pm, and left about 5 am. WE went through alot of food and beer, and it was a good time, it was a good night for it too, noone wanted to go out becuase of all the snow we were getting. The night ended at 5am with me and Willy outside with laid oven mits on helping Sean and Christine get there car un-stuck.

This Thursday I'll be meeting with Prof. Andy Phelps at RIT. I think he is more of a nerd than I am, I was looking at his webage and there is some pretty interesting stuff on there, I think I'll go back and read some moretonight after work. But the point of this meeting is to get a better idea of the different computer majors to better decided what Iw ant to do. This will help becuase I really enjoy nearly every aspect of computers. So hoefully this meeting will help me out alot so I can make a good smart decision.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

I am 61% nerd....Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.

I hope your day at RIT went well -- talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home