Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Fun little name stats

I found this page from Tim's Wife blog do hickey

Michael is the #4 most common male name.
2.629% of men in the US are named Michael.
Around 3220525 US men are named Michael!


Kyle is the #126 most common male name.
0.16% of men in the US are named Kyle.
Around 196000 US men are named Kyle!


Wash is the #8337 most common last name.
0.001% of last names in the US are wash.
Around 2500 US last names are wash!



So Basically I go from most common to least common, I want to thank my parents for naming in a orderly mannor. I'm not sure what I would do it it was all scarmbled up and my middle name was more common that my last.




Oh yeah and Kelly I did some searches on your names:

Swampy is a very rare female name.
Very few females in the US are named swampy.
Be proud of your unique name!

Smelly-Kelly is a very rare female name.
Very few females in the US are named swampy.
Be proud of your unique name!

Dork is a very rare female name.
Very few females in the US are named swampy.
Be proud of your unique name!


Looks like your one in a million Kelly(surprise surprise), or should I call you Swampy Smelly-Kelly Dork?




source namestatistics.com

3 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger liam said...

so william and robert are # 5 and # 3 respectively. pretty popular guy i think. plus i have about 5000 other huacks out there. not my relatives.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger kelly said...

One in a million huh! Not everyone can say that! That means I am really really really really really special. You and Willy are just oridinary people. NOT ME!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

i suspect there are a number of women named dork but have changed their name to hide the obvious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home