Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Start to a bad week. Yay

So I was working today, and was not able to watch the Purdue game. When I get home there is no loving message from a friend or a girl or nothing. There was however a HUGE instant message from Willie announcing that Purdue Lost. So I got myself a beer.



If I have to listen to another girl bitch and moan about their boyfriend I think I'll just shoot myself, I think that would be a ducky solution to the nice guy syndrome. Couldnt they realize there complaining to a guy thats almost 27 and has not ever had a girlfriend? okay theres been maybe 2, and they didnt last over a month. In fact if you put them together, it may be a month total. Go Me.



Today I finished downloading the complete Season One, Two, and Three of Scrubs, and since I've been downloading Season four as it comes weekly I have ever episode of Scrubs. I highly recommend it. I watch at least one episode a day and I havent gone nuts yet.


3 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Ok, to make this coming week better you should have William get you a beer. Girls and guys tend to bitch when they are in relationships. I don't get it. Why are you with that person? Ya know? It doesn't end either. I meet customers at work and they often say something negative or demeaning about thir spouse (male or female). It's sad. And of course their spouse isn't there when they say the stuff. Cowards. I'm glad Christine doesn't tell everyone what an asshole I am. LOL! :-)

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger kelly said...

So you know how we talked about what to do to willy, i think it is time to start, he left me a NASTY message last night too so i would get it first thing this morning when i checked my messages.
I am sorry about the complaining thing - at least you don't have me doing that now too! And you have dated alot, so that counts.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger liam said...

EHH!!! those messages were done out of love dammit. see if leave you guys messages again. get me a beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home