Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Yea Purdue

38-30, Purdue over Illinios yesterday, this makes Purdues record 3=0, undefeated. And the best part? Their quarterback is named Kyle, he must be good!

When I was watching the Purdue game, enjoying a lovely cold beverage. I was recalling all the memories I had when I was at Purdue myself. I had actually gone to Illinios to whatch Purdue play Illinois when was attending Purdue. So that spurred a recolection of the places I've been, theres alot. Thankfully for my parents, I've been to CAlifornia, Colorado, Connecticut, Bahamas, Virginia, LBI, and many others. Alot of people I talk to havent had the oppurtunities tha I have had. I'm very grateful for the experiences I've had.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I agree with you. It's good to get out and experience things. Although, the unfortunate fact is that a lot of people are not grateful to have been places. I love new places. And I want you right now Kyle. Right now. Love always (in a purely sexual way), Seany ;-)

PS - Do those comments make me gay??

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger liam said...

beautiful, that was just pure beauty. (gay)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home