Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stupid Government

I came home tonight from the bar and was ready to head to bed when I checked my mail. The usual crap of junk and bills, which if you ask me is crap anyway. None the less I had a different envelope in my mail with the return address of the Senate. I thought to myself 'huh... weird'. So I opened it kinda curious and kinda not giving a rats-ass. ( I really could give a rats ass about politics, if it were up to me I'd remove them all and replace them with people my age that have really lived in america and not worked to gain it's popularity.) So what I got was a type written letter that thousands other recived. The contents don't really matter, to be honest I didn't really read it.

From what I gather this dude James S. Alesi really cares about stuff. Good deal. So he took the oppourtunity to have this leter typed on heavy class paper and as far as I can tell printed on water marked capitol bond paper. Hold it up to some light you can see it. 30% post-consumer, impressive. Now all I can think is how much money did this stupid junk mail cost? Like I give a shit.

But hey, it's recycable and Mr. Alesi spelled my name right... sweet.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Old Jim Alesi. Crazy guy...

I'm always very impressed with those who get my name right as well!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger kelly said...

I am not a all about politics myself, however, for the two years I have worked in this position I hold a much higher respect for those that work in politics. I listen now when Bush is giving an address, and listen to the issues at hand. It is important to know what is going on in the world. For people to say they don't give a "rats ass", that is sad and pathetic. Those politicians are out to make things better for us, to protect us, to keep our freedom. You don't have to agree with everything, but you should always be aware of the issues. I didn't understand much of this until I lived in the DC area. Now, I support and respect the congressmen/women, senator, legislators, etc...and when people talk so poorly about them I take it personally seeing that I assist in putting on conferences to increase our security in the US. I may not be a politician, but in my own little way, I believe I am helping.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Toaster said...

Christ, you're getting good with those pictures. What kind of camera is it? P.S. I'm back from the dead. They exumed my grave and noticed that I was studying for 4 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home