Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall is here


Red Leaves
Originally uploaded by kaplueyk.
My Dad was in town today, so we were able to meet up and have some lunch. Afterwhich we headed over to Shoen Place and walked around a bit. It was a very nice day for a stroll.

On another note, I went to my first wine tasting today. It was alot of fun, I have some notes on what I liked and such, but unfortunately I stopped by a liquor store on the way home to try to find some of the wines I tasted and liked, and couldn't find one. I'll need to head out to MArketview Liquor I think, that store is huge.

6 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Marketview can get anything. If they don't have it, they order it.

God, I love wine.

What kind did you like?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

I'm still really new at wines and such, so as of now I really like the sweeter wines. The Reislings and the sirahs are really nice to me.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger kelly said...

I like sparkeling apple cider!!!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I like red wine mostly. Cabernet seems to hit the spot for me usually.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Dude, you haven't posted anything in a really long time! I need an update on your job!!!

And wines are great. My doctor recommends a glass a day. Just remember price has nothing to do with how good a wine is.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

I really liked that afternoon and meeting up after the yawn-fest that I had to attend at RIT.

We should go take pictures more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home