Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Friday, March 18, 2005

New Job, St. Patricks Day

Hellloooooo!

Wow fun night last night, I think I was laughing the entire time, whicis always good. I ahve a couple pictures I want to post.

My new job is off to a great start, I'm reptty excited, I'm going to be made a line superviser and be working closely with the kitchen manager. I'll also have the opportunity to become a kitchen manager in the long run because they are planning to open a new Bazils in a year.

Sorry, short post, but the job is off to a very nice start!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Great to hear you had a good night. I wanted to thank you for ditching me last night for your new girlfriend. Very classy!! Haha, just messing with ya. See ya soon man.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Hey - Looks like you had a great night. Don't worry, I was just sitting in an airport while you were out having beers. OH WAIT - I CALLED YOU AND YOU NEVER CALL BACK. I am glad you are having fun with your new job. luv ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home