Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

This is soo Cool

Okay, most of you that talk to me at all, know about Half Life 2, the new comptuer game. When I talk about it I rant and rave about the graphics and the realism in the game itself.

I was surfing the web and came across this really intresting ting going on. Some dude came up with an idea to photograph the scenery in the game, just cause it looks that good. The post lead to a huge(thousands) of people trying it out and thus a new kind of photography has been made.

There is a competition going on now that I just found.
http://www.hlfallout.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24929
Here is the link to it. All the images that have been submitted are from actaul gameplay and have not been edited with software(ie: photoshop) at all. I'm still looking at the submissions, but the ones by '4est' and 'Wolfhood' are my favorites so far. Go check out a couple, you'll be surprised at what you see, the game looks reallllly good.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger liam said...

and to think i live with your ass!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Its computer schtuff I'll draw pictures and diagrams sometime :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home