Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Right about now

Right about now I'm deciding wether or not to fix Willy's computer AGAIN. In case you havent noticed he doesnt post on his blog very much, let alone be online like he used to.
So now I'm wondering if I should go and fix his computer again or not. The way I see it he doesnt play games, and doesnt do anything really productive on his computer. Then again nor do I, but I love doing stuff like this and chatting with peeps on my computer. I've done alot since he's moved in to help him with his out-dated computer. The way I see it, its time for him to buck up ad get a new one if he reall wants a computer.

Comments please.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger kelly said...

can you help build him one for cheaper - tis the season to be, well, NICE.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Uh yeah, he needs a new one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home