Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dumb commercial

Okay this is just bugging me, so I'm just going to say it. The new AOL commercials are completely 100% dumb. They are making a huge huge deal out of giving AOL users anti-virus software. weeeeeee. There are so many free utilities out there for people to keep there system clean. I personally use Sybot Search and Destroy, Lavasoft's Adaware, and two anti-virus programs. All free.

Its just so weird to see AOL using free anti-virus software as a marketing ploy, when anyone who is on the net much at all, or anyone that knows a geek like me, know they can get it free anyway.

BLah had to get it out. Maybe I'm too much of a geek or uber or l337 or whatever the kids call it these days.

Oh yeah, that cat-thing is Charlie, a cat, not cat-thing, a cat. Sheees.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger kelly said...

Who in the world is Bunny???? And does she not type much? I didn't get what she was saying. Anywho...i can't stand those commercials either!

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Bunny is a new online gamer friend of mine. Shes pretty cool although she called Charlie a cat-thing, not sure what I'll do about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home