Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Peterson given Death penalty.

Well I'm watching CNN.com's jury press conference and Beavis and Butthead on the other monitor. This press conference has been going on a while now, I'm nto sure how long exatly, I didnt start watching at the very bieginng. I didnt realize a verdict had been past till my Mom mentioned it.

I can't image being involved ina case such as this one and not being able to talk to anyone about if for 6 months. Thats a damn long time to shut yourself off from everyone else about the one thing going on in your day to day life.



Beavis and Butthead are so dumb, I can't beleive I used to think it was so funny. Thank goodness for Spongebob Squarepants :) I bought a box of Spongebob Squarepants the Movie cereal the other day, I should post a picture of it, its funny.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger mlwash said...

In may have been difficult for you to detemine which event you were watching at times given the 2 screens -- Beavis and Butthead and the Petersone trial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home