Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Loooooong Weekend!!!

Well its 3 o-clock ish and I jsut woke up. Yea alot worse than normal, it is becuase I got about 4 hours of sleep the past two days and work ten hour days at work. I was tired.

As many of you know Sean is in town, and since hes only in town till Wednesday we have been staying up very late messing around and catching up. So I ahve some pictures I'm going to post after I write this little tid-bit.

Also some really cool news. Sean has asked me to be his best man at his wedding next September. This is really cool, I was surprised he choose me, and I'm very hapy he did. No all I gotta do is not choke when I ahve to do the cheers thing at the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home