Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

41, 16, Clams, Cat Nip, and a Pretty Princess

Woooooo Hooooo



I was goin to just leave the post at that to be rude. But I decided that I didnt want to be rude. That just isnt me, so I'll just take a moment to prentend that I was being rude when I was just thinking about the feeling of being rude.



Charlie has just jumped onto my shoulders from my bed. Which is a certainly big jump even for a cat. Now hes chewing on my neck. I owe this pleasure to Willie my roomate for buying Charlie some more catnip infused toys. Thanks Willie, get me a band-aid will ya? I should check his(Charlie and Willies) food. If he were'nt so cute(Charlie) I would think he was trying to eat me. Thats just rude.



Clam Bake today! YEA. I love clam bakes. Nothing better than a day spent with family, and lots of eating of the clams. I dont know how much I ate, but I know I'm full. I ate alot of clams, I'm sure more than one, some corn on the cob, again more than one I'm sure, some potatoes, yea yea more than one I'm a pig. Then I rested and played. Then I had dessert, yea I had plenty of it too. Terrie kept on saying how I never stopped eating and how she cant beleive how skinny I am. So I took a minute to explain what a huge brute of a man I am. I dont think she beleived me. So I had some more apple cake.



Go Purdue! 41-16 the completely obliterated Norte Dame at their feild for the first time in 30 years! Whos the pretty princess? Whos the pretty princess?

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger liam said...

Huge brute? Who the hell was she talking about. certainly not your ass. Oh did you want catnip too?

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger kelly said...

Catnip, catnip? Whos got catnip? (call me!)

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Christine was inhaled catnip through a bong. But, nothing happened. Oh, I gotta go Christine is chewing on P-Nut's tail again and I hear a lot of giggling. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home