Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas... 3.43

So I came home from work about 9 ish or so, maybe 9:30, maybe 9:15...lets just leve it at 9 ish. Willam was asleep as quiet as a mouse. Or maybe not so much, maybe perhaps a little snoring, maybe. So I woke his ass up and reminided him that it was Christmas eve. So we grabbed a beer and started cleaning. For those of you that I dont alk to on a daily slash multi-daily basis, I have invited my parents over for breakfast for Christmas morning, and this is a big thing for me since I havent had them over sinceI first moved here four years ago. This is due to many of reasons, mainly of which is that they mostly have lived locally and I ahve gone there, but now tings are different and they are in-town from Maryland. Which is quite a drive, like an inch or so on the atlas.
Willy and I spent a grand three(thousand) hours or so cleaning the apartment to be parent-ready. Status is now green as go. 3-2-1 bring them folks in!!!!! I'm very excited about this, I have planned a very full breakfast with drinks-a-plenty from the morning slash afternoon.
The bottom line.: Christmas is here, and I am ready, bring it baby, bring it!

Merry Christmas from mylself and Willy.

P.S.(Post Script) - Willy shot a 3.43 MPR againts me tonight at darts. We went out for a beer and a shot then a ber then another beer and one more beer. 3.43 is a remarkable round of darts. Go Willy. weeeeeeeeeeeee. And go me for letting him win. Hey its Christmas!!!!

I'll post some pictures of Casey and Charlie soon, I'm kitty sitting while Nikki is visiting her parents for Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger mlwash said...

The apartment looked great.

So, what does shooting a 3.43 mean, not being a dart-throwing person.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Kyle Wash said...

3.43 MPR is Marks Per Round. During a game of cricket, you must hit three of each(20,19,18,17,16,15, and Bull). So the game keeps track of how many marks you hit each round and gives you an average at the end of the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home