Phatty K's Blog Thingy do-hickey

Enter Description here.

Monday, April 11, 2005

SafeServ Certification

Well today I was up at 6:30 am. No really, I was! I had to be at MCC by 7:30 to get to class. No really!
Today I spent eight hours in a room on my butt listening to someon gab and gab at me and other about food and stuff. Its for a certification called SafeServ, which is put together by the National Resturant Federation. The three top cooks at Bazils need the certification. At the end of this year every kitchen will require by state law that at least one person is certified with this program or one of the other two nationally recongized programs. Bazils also foot the bill for it as well which is really cool, saves me 150 bucks! The class was pretty neat, most of the information I already was familiar with from Bahama Breeze, but a few little things changed the at year or so. So if you have any questions pertaining to the proper cooking temperatures and holding temperatures for food to keep bacteria and patheogens out, just holler :)

Not much else new, this weekend I'm going to Cleveland for the Fantomas show, its going to be alot of fun I can't wait.

Adios amigos! Nap time, not used to being up so early!

5 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Yo!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Xtine said...

Yo Yo!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bitch ass! wheres my shout out for initially waking your ass up? Do i need to kick your ass again?

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Xtine said...

If you're such a tough ass why don't you come out and expose who you are and not hide under mr. anonymous... HUH?!?!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger kelly said...

YEA TOUGH ASS! (i stand behind my girl on that one!)

So how was good ol' MCC?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home